Predictive Advantage is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Predictive Advantage may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 27 June 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Company name
- Company address
- First & Last name
- Job Title
- Email address
- Telephone number
- VAT Number
- Local Tax Registration Number
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Managing Client Account details
- Registering participants for our workshops
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, if you have consented for us to use your information in this way.
- We may share your information with our partner companies and trainers, who are authorized distributors and trainers for The Predictive Index products, and CATIL, (click here for link to list of companies) for Account Management and Workshop Management purposes, if necessary to fulfil the terms of your Client Agreement. In the event that we share your information with our partner companies, your information would only be passed on to those relevant to your account i.e. your Account Manager or Trainer.
Like most standard web servers, we use log files in order to monitor the quality of the user experience on our site. This includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. This information is not linked to personally identifiable information.
We may use third party analytics services on our website, such as Google Analytics. The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to analyze use of our website. To disable Google Analytics, please download the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics provided by Google at Google Analytics Guide
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing Sarah Tyreman at Predictive Advantage, Hartwith Way, Harrogate, HG3 2XA, UK, or firstname.lastname@example.org or following the opt-out link at the bottom of our website
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to or email Sarah Tyreman at Predictive Advantage, Hartwith Way, Harrogate, HG3 2XA, UK, or email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to o email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.